For our customer in Hannover we are currently recruiting for people to join our Stockroom team.
You will carry out the reception and control of merchandise and its storage in the stockroom, in addition to store replenishment according to company procedures, in order to ensure the store has the right product at the right time.
• To deal with deliveries on a daily basis, maintaining order and tidiness, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss
• To receive, confirm, open boxes and organise merchandise every day in an optimal and systematic manner according to stockroom guidelines
• To perform daily replenishment on a continual basis
• To organise and allocate the merchandise received according to stockroom guidelines
• To provide support to your colleagues in the store floor, helping with replenishment and making additional orders when necessary
• To be able to deal with individual store requests quickly and efficiently
• To reorganise stockroom space in an optimal manner according to store needs
• To be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy stockroom
• To collaborate in preparing all the material required to perform the store changes
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking, efficient and organised individual, who is able to work well as part of a team but also able to work on his/her own when necessary.
Dynamic, you have excellent time management skills, an ability to prioritise and work quickly.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Apply now and start a long and successful career within Personalhaus. Join our team!